How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 - 2 Working Days.
The calculated average waiting time is 74 hours 41 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
AT&T - ZTE Maven Z812 Unlock Code
AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 also goes by the name: AT&T ZTE Maven Z812
What are the benefits of unlocking the AT&T ZTE Maven Z812?
You will be capable of using your ZTE Maven Z812 phone with any GSM carrier, be it of your country or internationally, you will not have to pay for roaming fees no more, just change sim cards with one from a local carrier.
Your phone will remain unlocked forever, even if you go back to factory settings, update OS, or hard reset.
Your Phone will have a greatly increased resale value, because buyers like the flexibility of being able to use it with any carrier they want.
What are the requirements to Submit AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 Unlock Code Order?
You will only need to provide your phone's IMEI Number :
Dial *#06# to get your IMEI number on screen, or check in the back of the phone, usually behind the battery.
- What are the instructions to enter the code?
Instructions are as simple as just a few steps:
- Turn off your AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 phone.
- Insert non accepted network Sim Card.
- Turn on your AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 phone.
- AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 phone will ask for Network Lock Control Key or Unlock Code.
- Enter AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 Unlock Code.
- Phone will show a message " Successfully Unlocked ".
- Now AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 phone will be Unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Maven Z812 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by bigunlock.com
Device is now capable of working in any network